Signed in as:
You've probably spent years pouring yourself into your book. Paid for editing. Agonised over social media. Taken a hundred different author photos. All to make you look as professional as possible. Don't let all that hard work go to waste because of an inconsistent margin or missing page break between chapters.
Formatting can be one of the trickiest parts of self-publishing and the one most indie authors would recommend outsourcing to a professional.
- Align and arrange title pages. Including dedication, copyright, and acknowledgements
- Add and link the table of contents to chapters (only required for ebooks)
- Embed fonts Consistent font size, line, and paragraph spacing.
- Removal of all tabs and double spaces
- Formatting chapter breaks
- Sized to publication specifications
– Bleed options available for pictures. (eBook and paperback)
- Author’s name and book title within the header
- Dedicated page for numbering to start
- Stylised chapter beginnings
Ebook and paperback options available